20.12.08

i dunnO..

many such PALAT things happen 2 me recently.damn!i really cant control it.xtaw nk react cmne da dowh.last nite i've been scolded by ibu bcoz of my 3am coming home from watching late nite movie konon2 nye..b4 went out,i have ask 4 her permission 2 go out.i said that i going out 4 a late nite movie n she say owh,nk tgk cte pe?i said that i dunno yet,depends on my frends.she say,ok!then when i came home,i saw that she havent sleep yet..yes!she is waitng 4 mE!when she look at me,she knew where have i been...i've been scolded by her kaw2 punye!she said that she dunt know how she going 2 advice me anymore n she ask me 2 take care of myself by my Ownself!i've say my soory 2 her,but she totally ignore me..damn!i know its all my fault..yes!im not going out 4 a movie,i went 4 a clubbing!my fault!!padan muke sndiri.......i promise i wound't do that anymore..actually this were my 2nd promise...i know that she never gonna trust my promise anymore.but i swear!i promise!!
2ndly i also been scolded by papa on my behaviour..wat perangai..sape xmarah.but i dunno why i behave like that.xbaek btol wat org cm2..he really get pist off of me AGAIN!!ntah laa...why laa i often make people mad at me..u better watch out effa.nnt no one going 2 take care of you,,thats it!!pdn muke..ermm..thats all 4 now.dunt wannna talk anymore about PALAT story.hope it will ended up soon.i hope so.i really want myself back!i miz myself!asl la jd cmnie..i dunno where this all started..i dunno..

0 comments:

Post a Comment